Bandit 380 Cathedral-Hull Utility Boat
Fast, versatile and affordable small river boat: Jamieson’s cathedral-hulled Bandit 380 for river, lake or estuary fishing or leisure
The Bandit 380 is a practical and accessible 3.8-metre small boat for freshwater (converts easily to bass boat, too) and estuaries.
Custom-built, brand-new, with trailer and delivered anywhere in South Africa. Made by our good friends at Jamieson Boats & Kayaks and powered by your choice of recommended Suzuki outboards by Nauti-Tech Suzuki.
Reliable, affordable and versatile.
- Dry weight: 120kg (without motor)
- Dry storage: 320L
- Gunwale: Inside: 300mm, Outside:500mm
- Buoyancy certified (no timber in construction)
- Moulded non-slip flooring
- All seats with dry hatches
- All cables, wires and pipes run under the floor
- Very stable, manoeuvrable and capable of high speed
- Running and anchor lights, 4-switch panel
- Dry storage box 110 x 235 x D150mm
- Trailer – fully galvanised and roadworthy
- Fire extinguisher storage case
- Motor Cover
- Boat cover
Centre Console Version
- Remote-steering with centre console
(with windscreen, grab rail, seats, hatches and all finishes)
- Steering system and cable, Stainless steel Wheel
- Hatch to the front of the console
Stainless Steel and Rails
- Stainless steel bunk rail with cushion
- Wrap-around rail
- Trawling rail or ski bar
- Various rod holders
This Bandit 380 cathedral-hull utility boat is fully custom-made to your order. And the price is the very best part. Give us a ring on +27 (0)41 585 1481 in work hours, or drop us an email below.
See all our custom-built new boats