Bandit 490 Cathedral-Hull Utility Boat
Fully composite construction and the option of fitting two motors for bay and sea. Jamieson’s fast, versatile and affordable cathedral-hulled Bandit 490 boat for river, bass, lake, estuary or offshore fishing or leisure
With 80% SPX foam for buoyancy and the ability to fit dual motors for bay and sea boating, the Bandit 490 is a perfect mid-range all-purpose boat: accessible 4.9-metre small that’s perfect as a bass boat, at home on freshwater and estuaries, but you can take it out to sea, too.
Custom-built, brand-new, delivering excellent power-to-weight performance, with trailer and delivered anywhere in South Africa. Made by our good friends at Jamieson Boats & Kayaks and powered by your choice of recommended Suzuki outboards by Nauti-Tech Suzuki.
Accessible but high performance, real value but also very powerful with loads of optional extras.
Bandit 490 with remote control motor and steering
- Length: 4.9 metre (16 foot)
- Beam: 2.9m
- Min engine: Suzuki DF60
- Max engine: Suzuki DF90
- 2 x Remote version of Suzuki DF20
- Or 2 x remote Suzuki DF30
- Buoyancy – 80% SPX foam
- Wet deck – low maintenance
- Gunwale: Inside: 300mm, Outside:900mm
- Buoyancy certified (no timber in construction)
- Moulded non-slip flooring
- All cables, wires and pipes run under the floor
- Very stable, manoeuvrable and capable of high speed
Centre Console Version Includes
- Aluminium trim with insert
- Bow platform (900mm) – 2 x Lazilas hatches
- 2 x Rear bunk seats – Lalizas hatch covers
- Centre Console finished with
(windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, cushions, Lalizas hatch cover)
- Skippers Bunk, with cushion
- Running- and anchor lights, 4-switch panel
- Dry storage box 110 x 235 x D150mm
- Trailer – fully galvanised and roadworthy
- Fire extinguisher storage case
- Motor Cover
- Boat cover
Centre Console Version
- Remote-steering with centre console
(with windscreen, grab rail, seats, hatches and all finishes)
- Steering system and cable, Stainless steel Wheel
- Hatch to the front of the console
Stainless Steel and Rails
- Stainless steel bunk rail with cushion
- Wrap-around rails
- Trawling rail or ski bar
- Various rod holders
This Bandit 490 cathedral-hull freshwater, bass, bay and sea utility boat is fully custom-made to your order. And the price is the very best part. Give us a ring on +27 (0)41 585 1481 in work hours, or drop us an email below.
Also discover the super-light Bandit 380 and the fast and versatile Bandit 410.
Also check out the all-new Atomic 22 Sport Fisher.
Plus: See all our custom-built new boats and all our favourite new launches under our full collective post on our boats.
PLUS: Don’t have the ready cash? No problem, we can help you get it funded with our all-new boat finance!