CarryCat Explorer 560 Pontoon Boat: The Marina Entertainer
Custom-built for cruises: new 12-seater CarryCat Explorer 560 Pontoon or Barge Boat for leisure or business
Leisure, business and fully equipped for awesome cruises. The all-new CarryCat Explorer 560 is a polished and fully kitted pontoon boat (or barge) for river, estuary, or marina entertainment.
With centre console, seating for 12 people, boarding gates, onboard storage and cooler, plus optional centre table, full or half roof and mini galley/kitchen.
Here’s why the new CarryCat Explorer 560 is an extremely cost-effective choice of pontoon boat in South Africa.
CUSTOM-BUILT NEW CARRYCAT EXPLORER 560 PONTOON BOAT
100% built to your spec: The CarryCat Explorer comes in a few standard sizes, but you are welcome to order it in any size you want. And there are loads of optional extras – onboard toilets and extra seating available on larger sizes.
All new CarryCat Explorers come standard with Centre Console and Captain’s seat, plus seating for up to 12 people on straight benches and curved bow seating. With non-slip floor, storage hatches, and boarding gates – the works.
And you can choose to add roof, extra galley space, extra seating or storage – as you please.
BUILT FOR LEISURE OR BUSINESS
Ideal for family and entertaining, the Explorer gives you everything you need for awesome marina or river cruises, with sundowners and good times with people that matter.
Or you might see a business opportunity. As probably the most cost-effective pontoon boat option in SA, the CarryCat Explorer might be the ideal investment for your own cruise/sightseeing/tour boat.
It’s built for awesome cruises. So if you think of great cruising locations like Sundays River and East London, Port Alfred, Port Owen. Anywhere there’s a marina, really. Maybe Jeffreys Bay, Knysna, or for cruises along the Brede River or Berg River. If not Hartebesspoort or even at Witsand – we build and ship anywhere you can imagine.
NEW CARRYCAT EXPLORER POWERED BY NAUTI-TECH SUZUKI
Once complete, Nauti-Tech Suzuki will power and equip your new CarryCat Explorer pontoon boat with all electronics, steering and your choice of recommended industry-leading Suzuki outboards.
- Length: 5.6 metre (18.3ft)
- Beam: 2.4 metre
CARRYCAT EXPLORER 560
- Captain’s Centre Console (1 metre high, 0.5m width, 0.4m depth)
- Storage/seating behind centre console
- 2 x Straight Storage/Seating on both port and starboard (1.5m length, 0.7m back, 0.48m seat height, 0.65 depth)
- 2x Curved Storage/Seating on bow
- 2x Storage Hatches
- Insulated Cooler
- Non-Slip Floor
- 1 x Galvanized Engine Mount
- 316 Stainless Steel Boarding Gate
- 2 x Fibreglass Boarding Gates
CARRYCAT EXPLORER 560
- Single-Moulded Roof with Stainless Steel posts (4) Half
- Double-Moulded Roof with Stainless Steel posts (6) Full
- 316 Stainless Steel Cleats
- 316 Stainless Steel Grabrail/Back Rest
- Full Upholstery
- Catering Table with Pedestal (1.5m length, 0.4m wide)
- Mini Galley/kitchen with cooler
- Galvanized Single-Axle Trailer with drum brakes and spare wheel
- Pontoon/Barge Boat available in custom length and beam
- Convert to barge boat for transport (9m-plus sizes)
- Add extra seating at larger sizes
- Add on-board toilet at larger sizes
For more 5-metre options, check out the Flamingo 170 and Flamingo 180 cabin cruisers, the Survivor 550 or the Nauti-Tech Party Barge. And get the inside track on how to choose an outboard for your boat.